Trish Martin, whose career spans 30 years, has long been hailed as the consummate sales and marketing professional, breaking records and leading the charge in innovative approaches to sales and marketing. Whether she is representing others or spearheading entrepreneurial efforts of her own, her success has been based on a style that is at once enthusiastic, focused, straightforward and goal oriented. Setting Trish apart from others in her field is her unique ability to forge committed business relationships built upon a foundation of trust. Her unequaled confidence and loyalty to her customers and clients has made her a trusted member of any team.
With a philosophy based on collaboration and accountability she has taught and encouraged both individuals and teams to think outside the box and to forge their own personal and professional missions. Whether you are an administrator, a sales professional, a small business owner or a CEO, excellent communication and presentation skills are essential to compete in today's, competitive business environment. Now, with same the energy, experience and enthusiasm she brings to all her endeavors, Trish Martin Presents is a new venture and service aimed at sharing her proven recipe for success with others eager to climb to the next level in any field.
A sampling of her successful endeavors includes:
- The founding, in 1996, of Trish Martin Associates, a project management firm specialized in corporate and retail facilities with a client list including Tiffany & Co., The Museum of Modern Art and The Food Network amongst many other notable firms.
- The transformation of Clem labine’s Old House Journal Newsletter into a magazine by assembling a national advertising sales team and negotiating a national distribution contract.
- Trish helped found Clem labine’s Traditional Building, a trade publication aimed at architects and contractors specializing in the historical construction and renovation of commercial buildings.
- Founding of Partnership for Independent Means, a Bushwick, Brooklyn based not-for-profit whose mission is to help create financial independence for at-risk-teenaged mothers.
- Founding member of the New York City Cyclones Youth Hockey Program and Scholarship Fund housed in Chelsea Piers.
- Most recently Trish has brought her entrepreneurial momentum to the prestigious real estate firm of Brown Harris Stevens where she remains one of their top performing brokers.
Trish resides in Brooklyn, NY and Ocean Grove, NJ with her husband, Ron Emenheiser. They have 6 children between them and so far, one impossibly adorable grandchild. She is currently working on a book titled Good with People…Now what?